Devils Order Of Mercenaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to [DOOM] Devils Order Of Mercenaries for Vendetta Online!. Are guild consists of being pirates, defending in border patrol and trading.

2 posters

General discussions..

The zogg

General discussions.. Empty General discussions..

Post by The zogg Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:52 pm

I'd like to begin this entire post by simply stating that I think Doom has moved very fast as a guild in a short period of time due to some of our more efficient combat pilots...
    Just to name a few....
    Shlooger
    Shaggy 2dope
    Yokag the nomad
    Razakel
    Warbunny
    Arta miner
    Fanta and tango
    Vulff 420
    Bokasha ferrandis
    Pistachio
    Wojan bash
    Mal'stryker
    Congratulations to you all...
    And keep up the good work...
    We are doing big damage to the ego of a lot of our enemies...
    Lol...
    Plus we are growing in numbers and strength...
    Until we all are filthy rich and own the world.....
    !!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!
    hAIL DOOM!!!!!
    Admin
    Admin

General discussions.. Empty Re: General discussions..

Post by Admin Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:13 pm

We need to start recruiting more members, but still keep strict on who is let in. We need the numbers to reach atleast 30 in my book. Don't forget to make donations to the guild bank of 10k or more. If you need to make a withdrawal, PM the reason for needing it and we will discuss the amount needed, the amount of payments made back and how long until it would be fully paid. I am not giving access to the guild bank to members at this time, given that since we are still fairly new, we have members going in and out of the guild and I do not wish to have our money looted like Jimmytuesday did to his own guild.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 am